Breaking News

Beautiful Patty 31 in Lagos need a strong Guy Below 35 For a Serious Relationship

Sugar Mummy in Lagos – Hi there, my name is Patty. I am 31 years of age and I stay in Lagos. I am a stylist and a model looking for a stonge guy For a serious relationship. This is no joke, I need it hard and I will really appreciate if I can met anyone who can satisfy me always. Money is not the problem and I am ready to pay well and take care of whom I love. Drop Your contacts below;

CLICK HERE FOR FRESH STORIES

2 comments:

  1. Hi hook me up.
    Just returned from Europe and I need to have a good time. Bb pin7a92ac98

    ReplyDelete
  2. young graduate boy looking for serious trust and reliable woman to be in love wt and to secure nice job so that is gonna b easy to take care of contact on 09028029880

    ReplyDelete